- we'll spend a little time exploring one particular aspect of yoga.
- we will build on the week before and through repetition you will build confidence.
Importantly before and after every class you'll have time to ask questions.
PRACTICAL COURSE INFORMATION
NOTE: If you cannot make one or two of the dates, you can let us know and we'll arrange a suitable catch up class for you.
Course Cost: €85
Note: Your course also includes unlimited free access to our Mandala Content Library of yoga classes and instruction videos for the duration of the course.
Course Location: Classes take place in the grounds of St. Mary's Church on Haddington Road.
Room 8 in the Teachers Academy of Ireland - formerly St. Mary's boys' school.
How to Prepare for your Class:
- Yoga mats and props provided - but of course feel free to bring your own.
- Wear loose clothing.
- Bring a water bottle. (Tap water available on site.)
- Best to avoid eating anything too heavy 1-2 hours before class.
- If you live close by, walk to class and enjoy the 'air-time'. If you're in a hurry, there are lots of Dublin Bike stand options along the canal.
- If you need to drive, there is on-site parking (but it's limited).
Note: car entry is only possible via St. Mary's Road. There is also plenty of off-street paid parking available in the area. Do check signage to avoid being clamped!
We look forward to welcoming you to Mandala Yoga.