This pass is eligible for our 6 Class Yoga for Beginners/Improvers Course.
(Once you book you'll be checked into all six classes.)
Over the course of 6 weeks we will introduce you to the fundamental concepts and practice of yoga in a safe and supportive environment.
In this course we will focus on 3 things
- Breath: Learn 'Yogic Breathing'
- Body: Explore essential poses/shapes that help strengthen and free the body from tension
- Mind: Practice awareness, mindfulness and relaxation to calm the mind
Each week we will build on the week before and through repetition you will build confidence.
Importantly before and after every class you'll have time to ask questions.
PRACTICAL COURSE INFORMATION
NOTE: If you cannot make one or two of the dates, you can let us know and we'll arrange a suitable catch up class for you.
Course Cost: €85
Note: Your course also includes unlimited free access to our Mandala Content Library of yoga classes and instruction videos for the duration of the course.
Course Location: Classes take place in the grounds of St. Mary's Church on Haddington Road.
In the Teachers Academy of Ireland (formerly St. Mary's boys' school.)
Directions to Mandala Yoga Haddington RoadHow to Prepare for your Class:
- Yoga mats and props provided - but of course feel free to bring your own.
- Wear loose clothing.
- Bring a water bottle. (Tap water available on site.)
- Best to avoid eating anything too heavy 1-2 hours before class. We look forward to welcoming you to Mandala Yoga.
Any questions please email us [email protected]
This pass will expire after 8 weeks.